disneyland paris magic run weekend - september 20-23, 2018
Take a magical run on the most enchanted course on Earth! Run a truly magical half marathon through Disneyland® Paris! cheered on by Mickey and friends. Experience Disneys’ spectacular entertainment and hospitality throughout your stay. Receive entry to Disney® parks alongside your hotel stay and take part in your choice of a selection of running events.
Disneyland paris FITRUN INCLUDES:
In collaboration with Sports Tours International
- Disney® Hotel stays for 2 to 5 nights at a selection of hotels
- Your stay will be on a room only basis so no meals are included. You have the option to add breakfasts, lunches and evening meals at additional cost
- Park tickets to access the Disney® Parks during your stay – 2 days are included and additional days are available to purchase
- The option to buy a guaranteed entry into Disneyland® Paris Val d’ Europe Half-Marathon, Disneyland® Paris 5K, Disneyland® Paris 10K, 31K Challenge and 36K Challenge
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening Meal options – click here for an overview of options
- Disneyland.® Paris Half-Marathon Val d’ Europe entry £65
- Disneyland.® Paris 10k £48
- Disneyland.® Paris 5k Family Fun Run 5k – adult £30
- Disneyland.® Paris 5k Family Fun Run 5k – child (5 years and over) £30
- Kids Race – 100 metres 1-3 years old £10
- Kids Race – 200 metres 4-7 years old £10
- Kids Race – 1km 8-12 years old £10
- Pasta Dinner £28
- Photo Pass + Run & Parks Photos* £65
- Photo Pass + Just Run Photos** £34
Included with your hotel stay are tickets which give you access to the Disney Parks for 2 days. These do not have to be consecutive. We offer you the opportunity to book more tickets by upgrading for the below prices.
- Upgrade to 3 days – £63 per person
- Upgrade to 4 days – £97 per person
- Upgrade to 5 days – £136 per person
- Upgrade to 6 days – £175 per person
hotels and pricing
Lodging options range from the 5 star Disneyland Hotel to the 2 star Davy Crockett Ranch. Current recommendations include the 3 star Sequoia Lodge and the 2 star Hotel Cheyenne.
Please click Book Online Now for hotel descriptions and available package pricing.
We recommend the 4-night travel package (see below) in order to take advantage of all race weekend activities. Shorter itineraries are available. FIT is happy to plan pre or post race travel for you!
Thursday 20 September, 2018
Please arrange your own travel to Paris and make your way to Disneyland® Paris.
If you arrive today, please check into your hotel first before heading over to the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo to collect your bib and race number. Every runner must attend the expo before the event. To register, please make sure you bring a valid photo ID, your medical certificate and a print-out of the confirmation of your entry.
Friday 21 September, 2018 – Disneyland® Paris 5K
Feel free to spend this day exploring the wonders of Disneyland® Paris. Every holiday package includes 2 park access tickets. Extra days are available at an extra cost when you book with us.
This evening at 20.00 the Disneyland® Paris 5K takes place for up to 6000 runners. Included with your entry is a T Shirt, a personalised bib, a finisher medal, the official race programme and on-course and post-race refreshments.
You will run 5K through Walt Disney® Studios. For the Disneyland® Paris 5K , the minimum age is 5 years old and adults 18 years+ need to accompany children between the ages of 5 and 12. To purchase tickets please select them as optional extras within the booking process.
Saturday 22 September, 2018 – Disneyland® Paris 10K
Today features a number of runs to get the whole family involved, there is no requirement for medical certificates for these family runs. Saturday is also the last day of the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo , if you haven’t so far, then you must visit today.
Disneyland® Paris 10K
Today is the second edition of the Disneyland® Paris 10K. Join the run through the spectacular Disney® Parks. To purchase tickets please select them as optional extras within the booking process.
runDisney Kids Races
Also today the runDisney Kids Races start at 11:00am. Up to 1100 children between the ages of 1 and 12 years old can enter the run around Lake Disney®. Different age groups will cover the following distances:
- Ages 1-3 = 100m
- ages 4-7 = 200m
- Ages 8-12 = 1km
On Saturday evening you can choose between the 1st Pasta Dinner at 18.00 and the 2nd at 21.00.
Come and enjoy a pasta dinner at Disney’s New York hotel and get your slow burning carbs before tomorrow’s Half Marathon. A special dinner for this sporting weekend. A meal prepared or you runners and your families in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Sunday 23 September, 2018 – Disneyland® Paris Val d’ Europe Half-Marathon
Disneyland® Paris Val d’ Europe Half-Marathon will take place this morning at 7am. 8000 runners will line up and run 13.1 miles through Disney® Parks and the surrounding areas. To run the Disneyland® Paris Val d’ Europe Half-Marathon you must be 18+ years old and you need a medical certificate to enter.
Monday 24 September, 2018
Please check out of your hotel and make your way home from Paris, buoyed by magical memories.
NEED MORE INFO?
CONTACT FIT TODAY!
The FITventure Travel experts at FIT International Travel carefully evaluate every trip we offer to ensure that our standards are met around the globe. We consider every element of adventure, searching for experiences that are epic, authentic, and socially responsible.